Our school participates in a federal program called Community Eligibility Provision (CEP). This program allows all children in our school to eat at no charge.  We do need your help in collecting the Family Income Survey. This survey was handed out at the start of school and is also available by clicking below, copies are also available at each school. 

Please take a moment to complete the form and return it to your student's school.  The Family Income Survey captures information and ensures the district/school receives state funding for education programs.  
In order to continue to offer this program, we need your help to collect this important data.  If you have questions, please contact Erin at 509.476.2281. 

2023-24 FamilyIncomeSurvey - English.pdf
2023-24 FamilyIncomeSurvey - Spanish.pdf

In order to ensure that Oroville School District's Food Service is aware of your child's dietary restrictions, such as food allergies or diabetes, the parent/guardian will need to complete a request for Special Dietary Accommodations form.  This form is required to be signed by a Physician and must be submitted to the School Nurse within 45 days of the request.  Please contact the school nurse at your students school to start the process and get the form. 

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form.
To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
fax: (202) 690-7442; or
email: [email protected].

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.